‘Are NFTs the Future of Art and Collectibles’
The ability that separates the 1% (successful people) from the 99% is to foresee future trends and soak in earlier when the room is empty, making them the heir of a big payoff.
Today’s crypto millionaires envisioned the scope of cryptocurrency at a time when skeptics were busy questioning the mere existence of blockchain technology.
Evolution of Blockchain Technology:
It is not too long ago when people mocked blockchain technology and then the whole world saw what happened. Today, those who doubted the future trend regret not jumping in at the right time.
It is often said ‘Some people make history while others write about it, and we have witnessed it with the rise of blockchain technology. Those who understood the reality of future tide are now playing big in cryptocurrency while others are writing about how they eye-witnessed futuristic trend (cryptocurrency, built on blockchain technology) that changed everything.
The Future of Art and Collectibles:
Blockchain technology has rapidly changed the traditional ways once and for all and proved what Pablo Picasso once said,
“Everything you can imagine is real,”
According to Forbes,
‘An NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects like art, music, in-game items, and videos. They are bought and sold online, frequently with cryptocurrency, and they are generally encoded with the same underlying software as many cryptocurrencies’.
Without any doubt, NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) are the future of art and collectibles. By this time, we have already caught a glimpse of what NFTs hold for us in the future. In 2021 NFTs reached a $40 billion market cap and because of its huge success, 2021 is called the year of NFTs.
NFTs have brought a swift revolution by changing the way artists were paid, worked, created new projects and secures ownership of their art (each NFT has a digital signature that makes it almost impossible for NFTs to be exchanged for or equal to one another).
Along with arts and collectibles, NFTs have opened a new and highly profitable investment stream for investors. From veteran investors to first-time investors, NFTs have made them millions just by flipping the right NFTs.
Investing in Winning Projects:
As an investor, you will always want to bet on the winning horse. It is crucial to do diligent research on the project you are going to put your money on.
Here are top winning tips to skyrocket your NFT profit:
· Always buy NFTs from an authentic NFT marketplace like Opensea (a reputable and affordable NFT marketplace).
· Always check whether the creator is verified/or has a blue check on his profile.
· Before buying an NFT, check whether the project creators have verified social media accounts (are they active and quick to respond in the community) and discord.
· You must check if the creator of the project has a trading history.
· Always read the information (project storyline) about the project.
Inus NFT Project – A New Era in the NFT Space:
If you are looking to invest in the winning NFT project with a big payout, then you must consider the Inus NFTs. Because the Inus NFT project marks a new era in the NFT space as the project perfectly fits the bill of a winning and profitable NFT project.
Inus is registered on the Opensea polygon network. The Inus NFTs (minted on the polygon network) include art, collectibles, and profile pictures with a membership that offers growing benefits to its members now and in the coming days. The project’s goal is to build a community with great success. The project has strong and strategic planning for the next 5-10 years.
Therefore, it is going to be one of the iconic NFT collections globally. The creators of the Inus NFT project have a huge collection of NFT collectibles with unique rarities (nearly 1,345 Inus) for sale.
From mythical superheroes Inus to ultra-legendary famous Inus, from legendary gold Inus to very rare Zombie/Alien Inus, make you a proud owner of the innovative Inus NFTs. Inus NFT owners’/members (you immediately become an Inus member upon buying the Inus NFT) benefit as their Inus doubles as their Inu club membership card grows.
Perks of Being an Inus NFT Member:
Following are the several perks that an Inus NFT member will benefit from:
· Inus NFT is affordable as it offers a minimum entry price for beginners.
· Verified Inus members will receive a 50 to 99% discount on future drops while non-inus members will have to pay the full price.
· Inus is functioning in Metaverse Virtual ClubHouse and Inus members will be getting access to the virtual clubhouse with the launch of Metaverse.
· Inus NFT is the membership card that allows its members to get the intellectual property right (gives you the freedom to use it in whatever way you want to, from using it as a business logo, or for your project and so on).
There is no reason a sound mind with a want to make a fortune would miss out on this (Inus NFTs) lightning-fast surplus project. Because NFTs are the future of art and collectibles and anyone getting Inus NFTs right now will most likely be the future millionaire.